Maharashtra TET Application Form: You will be happy to know that Maharashtra State Council of Examination has given a chance to the applicants who are excited to get the job in the teaching departments. We inform to the claimants that the department has passed the Maharashtra TET Application Form, through the website. If you are interested in applying, then you can fill up the application form before going out the last date. When the last date has passed, then applicants will not apply. Applicants can apply through online mode. You are advised to read carefully the instructions because in the examination only those candidates can get entry who have filled form according to the required format.
Maharashtra TET Application Form 2017
Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test shortly known as MHA TET. The Maharashtra State Council of Examination schedules the Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test examination per year as per the rules & regulation of the authority. We also inform to the applicants that the department has already set up the minimum criteria of the marks. So you should not take it lightly, and after filling the form, you should start the exam preparations. It is the time of filling the Online Application Form. From the same page, you can get all of the necessary information so bookmark the same page.
Information about Maharashtra TET 2017 Application Form
- Maharashtra State Council of Examination
- Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test
How to apply:
- You can apply through online mode
Maharashtra TET Application Form Eligibility Criteria:
- If you want to apply for PRT posts, then you must have 12th class with Diploma in Elementary Education with required marks
- If you want to apply For TGT, then you must have Bachelor Degree/D.Ed
- Candidates who have crossed 18 years they can apply for MHTET.
- General candidates should pay Rs.500/- & 800/- for single and both papers respectively.
- SC/ST candidates will have to pay Rs.250/- & 400/- for single and both papers respectively.
Main Site: mahatet.in