Chhattisgarh Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer Recruitment 2021 – Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission CGPSC Raipur has invited applications from eligible A persons for recruitment of 67 posts of Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer (ADPPO) Interested and eligible persons can apply for the posts online by visiting the official website of psc.cg.gov.in Application has started is 08 September 2021 and last date is 07 October 2021.
CGPSC Raipur Recruitment 2021 :
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission CGPSC Raipur has released a recruitment notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer (ADPPO). It is a matter of great pleasure for all the students who are preparing for this recruitment that it is necessary to have relevant qualification to apply for this recruitment. You will get information on our website like- notification, age limit, qualification, start and end date, salary selection process etc. A total of 67 post vacancies were offered in this recruitment. Official notification and apply online link given at the end of the post. Candidates can apply on the official website – http://www.psc.cg.gov.in/ by visiting the respective qualification.
Chhattisgarh ADPPO Vacancy 2021 – Apply online here
Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2021 Notification out at official website for http://www.psc.cg.gov.in/ Posts. Check application process, educational qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details here.
You may also like this
CG Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission CGPSC Raipur|
|Name of the Post||Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer (ADPPO)|
|Number of Vacancies||67 posts|
|Starting Date to Register||08 September 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||07 October 2021|
- Total Post – 398 Posts
- General – 26 Posts
- OBC – 08 Posts
- SC – 10 Posts
- ST – 23 Posts
- Minimum Age – 21 years
- Minimum Age – 21 years (Others State)
- Maximum Age – 40 years
- Candidates Should have Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) in Any Recognized University in India.
- Please check the official notification link
- Check official notification link.
- Check the official notification link
- General / Other State : 400/-RS
- SC / ST / OBC : 300/-RS
How to Apply Chhattisgarh ADPPO Recruitment 2021
- Go to official website of http://www.psc.cg.gov.in/
- Go to recruitment page and find the notification.
- Or use the link given in this page to apply.
- Fill the application and attach required documents.
- Pay application fee and submit it.
- Start date to submit application forms: 08 September 2021
- Last date to submit application forms: 07 October 2021