IBPS RRB Admit Card 2017, RRB Officer Assistant Admit card, IBPS Hall Tickets, RRB call letter download at – ibps.in
IBPS RRB Officer Scale and Office Assistant Exam is going to be held on 09.09.2017, 10.09.2017, 16.09.2017, 17.09.2017, 23.09.2017 & 24.09.2017. If you have registered your name for IBPS RRB Recruitment then you are applicable to download admit card.
We are informing you that RRB Officer Assistant Admit Card 2017 can be downloaded through official site – ibps.in. But you nee dto keep paitence. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will hire a number of applicants for Office assistant and officer scale vacancies.
IBPS RRB Admit Card 2017
The Admit Card will be provided within 15 days before the exam date. So candidates need to aware to check it regularly on the official website. You can follow us regularly for the new updates of IBPS RRB Exam Date. Candidates need to check all the details carefully from the admit card, you need to follow the instructions and guidelines of the admit card and follow them strictly. You need to carry their IBPS Admit card 2017 with one photo ID proof on the date of examination.
ibps.in RRB Exam Call letter 2017
- Name of the Authority – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
- Official Website – ibps.in
- Name of Post – Officers Scale & Office Assistant
- Admit Card issued – Within 15 days before the exam date
- Date of Preliminary Exam – 09.09.2017, 10.09.2017, 16.09.2017, 17.09.2017, 23.09.2017 & 24.09.2017
Dear candidates never forget to carry your IBPS Admit Card because without IBPS Admit card 2017 you will not allowed to enter in the exam hall. It is consist many details of applicants such as Roll number, Name, Exam date, Exam Center Address and other details. So here in this page we are inform that please IBPS RRB Admit Card 2017 download before they appearing the exam hall.
How to download the IBPS RRB Admit Card 2017
- First of all, open the official website of IBPS – ibps.in
- On the main page, click on the direct link of IBPS RRB Admit Card 2017.
- Fill your required details like registration ID and Date of Birth.
- Click on the submit button
- Wait for just a minute
- Check the details of Admit card
- Take a printout of it.
Official Website – ibps.in